Wednesday, September 7, 2011

She is Recovering pretty fast!

            Avri is doing so good. She has her moments but her over all recovery has been amazing. I think she is just so dang tough that she makes it seem easier than it really is. Our biggest problem at this point is, she is so social that she is losing her mind just being here with me. Remember the infection and being off school for two weeks...Ya this is way worse.  I think she would rather go all day long with no pain medication just to be hanging out with some one other than me.  She did get the chance to go to her school today and say hi! She was so happy to see everyone. She also hung out with a couple of her "best friends" . I am sure they both got to see her shiny happy side. I got stuck with dark and snappy.   I am so happy that I can see her recovering and getting around more and more. She looks so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment